The mission of St. Theresa’s Parish is… To be a welcoming and rewarding spiritual resource for all who… rejoice in, believe in, wonder about… The promises of the Church established by Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
As our Parish community continues to grow in faith, it will reach out to serve… those who have special needs, those who wish to learn more about the Church and those who have concerns about the Church.
- Rev. John McLoughlin , Pastor
- Rev. L. Praxid De Silva, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Msgr. James K. Vaughey, Pastor Emeritus
- Mr. Gary Bratt, Musical Director and Organist
- Mr. Kevin Richards, Religious Education Coordinator & RCIA Coordinator
- Rectory Staff: Judy Jeselson, Maureen Thaler,
Mary Weidenhamer - Bookkeeper
- Dana Castille, Administrative Asst. - Religious Education
- Megan Genn, Youth Minister
1394 Pleasantville Road
Briarcliff Manor, N.Y. 10510
Rectory & Parish Office
(914) 941-1646 or (914) 941-2582, Fax: (914) 944-9503
Religious Education & RCIA Office